Kamis, 12 April 2012

I want to introduce my self

I want to introduce my self. My name’s Ayu Pratiwi. I was born in Jakarta on 25th March 1992. I am the first child from two cousins. I live in Jakarta at pulo gebang street, east Jakarta. I am a collage student at Gunadarma University.
I live with my parents and my younger brother. My parents are an employee. My father work at Firna Glass and my mother work at garment factory. My younger brother name’s Habib khahfi. He is a student at Nurul ihsan vocational high school.
Now, I want to tell a story about all my hobby. I am very like a music. I think, music is my live. Every time, every where music is see a lot of me. My favorite singer is Mita the virgin. She is vocalist and guitarist in duo the virgin. She is my inspiration. Except the music, I like traveling too. But, because now I don’t have anough money to traveling,  so it delayed. Hehehe…
The fact, my English conversation is very bad. But, I know it very important in business world. So, I won’t ignore it. Now, I am join English course in LIA with my friend to repair my English conversation. I hope, my effort is success.
I have a parents who very loving me. They are never mind to accept all my desire. After I am finishing my study, I want to give my parents is happiness that previous ever they give me.  After graduate, I wanna be a business women. I will open tour and travel office. So that, I can traveling and working too. Hehehe..
So.. until here introduce my self. I hope it very interesting. I am so sory if any fault in my written.

15 komentar:

  1. i hope succes in your arm's reach

    BalasHapus
  2. nyontek ye buat tugas haha

    BalasHapus
  3. Jangan Lupa repost di student site biar nilai softskill gaa pending.. Hihihihi

    BalasHapus
  4. Makasih ka, ngebantu nih buat test oral

    BalasHapus
  5. Sama persis kayak aku dari saudara sampe cita cita, kecuali ortu. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    BalasHapus
  6. Sama persis kayak aku dari saudara sampe cita cita, kecuali ortu. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    BalasHapus
  7. tulisannya kurang kebaca mbk.
    jangan luma di visit ya http://onlinelearning-id.blogspot.com/2017/06/introducing-yourself-personal.html

    BalasHapus
  8. Nyontek juga ya buat tugas mam sepri,tanjung enim jujunce

    BalasHapus